Re: [tsec-gf] Re: will s390 have a working installer for sarge?

Hi,

Martin Michlmayr:
> * Frank Kirschner <kirschner@trustsec.de> [2004-04-14 19:19]:
> > I tried to install it on a s390 right now.
> > The following things do not work correctly:
> > 1. the defaults for e.g. the netmask, hostname and so on are random
> >    numbers at the moment (6385360 or 5849584 or ...)
> > 2. In the network-config menu, I cannot use menupoint 3 (qdio/qeth).
> >    I just get into the same menu over and over again.
> >    If I exit the network-config-menu and start it again from the
> >    main-menu, it works.
> > 3. dasdfmt should output something. It is not good to wait 20 minutes,
> >    not knowing, if something is happening ;)
>
> I guess all of these issues are still open?

I will verify these, as soon as I get a new compile on my system.

> > To fix things myself, it would help a lot to have access to the
> > debian-installer CVS and the d-i SVN
>
> Has this happend in the meantime?  If not, what is your username?

I have an account on alioth and I am registered to the d-i project.

Ciao
		Frank Kirschner

--
trustsec IT solutions GmbH   Frank Kirschner        kirschner@trustsec.de
Steinbrunnenstr. 26          tel +49-711-99770652   mobil +49-174-3276289