RE: [tsec-gf] Re: needs to support > 512 byte block sizes for s39 0

Well, sad to say, I have to admit defeat.  I got Debian installed and
installed/built partman.  But, I'm at a loss as to what's going on.  Partman
lists the partitions for all the devices like it should, but when selecting
a partition or free space I only get the warning about modify the disk.
Answering OK just takes me back to the partition list.

I did spend a fair amount of time trying to figure out what it was.  Whoever
wrote this knows a HECK of a lot more than I about scripts, so my digging
around /lib/partman didn't turn up anything.

Basically, I don't have a clue.  I did go the the store to see if any were
in stock, but they were all out as well... ;-(

Leland

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.