RE: [tsec-gf] Re: needs to support > 512 byte block sizes for s39 0

> Can you test partman with the new parted with your patch?

Eek, that might be a problem.  I don't actually run Debian.  (Although, I'd
like to and should probably set myself up a Debian guest one of these days.)

But, I'll d/l partman and his brethen to see if I can get it going...

Leland

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.