partman-md

I just made a change to partman-md in the init section.

It used to look like
for i in `cat /proc/mdstat|grep ^md|sed -e 's/^\(md.*\)
: active \([[:alnum:]]*\).*/\1/'`; do

and now it looks like

for i in `cat /proc/mdstat|grep ^md|grep -v inactive|sed -e 's/^\(md.*\)
: active \([[:alnum:]]*\).*/\1/'`; do

I believe the intent was to skip inactive devices, but for whatever
reason that didn't happen on my box which caused partman initialization
to hang.

If I'm wrong, please feel free to fix it appropriately.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>