Re: Definition of COUNTRY (Was: Resignation)

> Same as above if the considered french is not actually french, but
> french-speaking canadian.

For technical things, our Quebec cousins speaks the same language than
us, thankfully...more or less...:-)

> The main point is that making people choose a "country" is definitely
> not a natural way to ask them to choose a language variant.

Well, sure, but these are the limits of the current way to represent
language variants indeed. The correct way is using modifiers as
suggested by Alastair McKinstry in another branch of this giant bu
interesting discussion. I'm currently trying to test what this may
give the the Traditional/Simplified Chinese choice.