Re: UNSUB NOT WORKING!!!@!

I did everything that I knew of, that was suggested to
me to get unsubbed. I am sorry, but it's not my fault
that I got stuck here. I was trying to get an advice
here (it is the list for the Debian Loader, isn't
it?), but was ignored without an explanation, and now
I cannot get off the list. You guys use the list,
right? You made me waste my time when I subscribed,
believing that you dealt with issues pertinent to
Debian Loader? Right? So what am I doing here being
stuck? It's your list!!
I did contact the addresses that are to be found in
the footer; I went to the website and usubed there
either.
Who, do you think is sorry about having to "rant"?
Hearthstone.
--- Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 07:40:48PM -0700, Mr. Jan
> Hearthstone wrote:
> >   Tried all three ways possible, still no success!
>
> Read the footer on every message to this list. The
> people on this list
> CAN NOT help you, so there is no point ranting here.
>
> > To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to
> debian-boot-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> listmaster@lists.debian.org
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Colin Watson
[cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

=====
Modelling the Future:
http://gief.pair.com/hearth/modelearth.html

A penny more: Should we, the people, be sincere about wanting a real peace on Earth, we would spend at least a penny more on active promotion of peace, than what we spend on the military.