m68k beta 4 errata

The cdrom initrd seems to be missing busybox. The fix for this seems to
have been checked in on April 25, but didn't seem to make the upload.
The buildd logs tell the story. In any case, using the cdrom initrd from
the May 4 daily seems to work fine ...

... unless you're using a 2.2 kernel (mac port). I goofed a test in
base-installer that causes it to error out during apt_configure. The fix
is in cvs.

I guess I'm going to have to do a better job of testing cdrom.
Unfortunately, all I have on an m68k box is an old cd drive that doesn't
read cdrw, so I'll be making a stack of coasters. Oh well.

Sorry all,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>