errors using beta4 to set-up dual-boot

Hi,

I tried beta4 installer from Sun 02 May to install
Debian on my S-ATA drives.

A part from the kernel panic at boot time with kernel
2.6 I get another error.

The installer detects an NTFS partition but I have to
flag it as unused during partition in order to keep
the data.

The problem is that when installing grub in MBR, it
does not sees that partition so when installed, I
cannot boot Windows anymore.
If I use lilo, it hangs at 75% of the installation.

I know booting Windows is not your priority, but I
need it and I had to use Mandrake to install grub
correctly. I real pity....

Thanks
Patxi