No Ethernet connection after reboot. My deepest appologies, venerable wizzards!

   I realize that I am a very despicable being who
cannot even dream of kissing your shoes, guys, but, at
the very least you could tell me where else I can ask
questions that pertain to using DEBIAN LOADER; at the
very least.
  Long live open source!
  Hearthstone.
--- "Mr. Jan Hearthstone" <hearthstone11@yahoo.com>