[IMPORTANT] Handling installation reports

First of all, I think David Härdeman and Scott Robison both deserve
hgue THANKS YOUs for their (sometimes boring) work on dealing with
installation reports.

As I mentioned in another mail, however, we should all remember that
we need putting the original submitter in CC of our "moreinfo"
requests. Otherwise, as the Debian BTS does NOT send mails sent to the
bug number back to the original bug submitter, these mails will be
*ignored* by the original bug submitter.

Moreover, for all of us who did installaiton reports, we probably do
not really remember which nubers they got assigned.....so we will
probably *alos* ignore the "moreinfo" request....

So, please, add xxxxxx-submitter@bugs.debian.org, except maybe on
"-done" mails.

I always had the feeling that bug submitters should indeed have a way
to "follow" bugs they submit (this feature being activated by default)
without specific action from the package maintainers or other people
contributing to the bug discussion. Of course, some people could
probably see this as an opt-out system and would probably fight such
proposal.