NMU plans for the shadow package

Karl,

The d-i l10n team really needs an up-to-date translated version of the
shadow package as soon as possible.

We missed the d-i beta4 deadline which means that the screens shown by
the shadow package for root and normal user creations curing d-i 2nd
stage will not be translated in Debian Installer beta4.

As the release cycle for the next d-i release is quite short, I will
prepare a NMU for your shadow package and upload it as soon as
possible to the 4-day delayed upload queue.

This NMU will *only* be for fixing debconf l10n-related bug reports.

I will *not* include *programs* translations which indeed need some
interaction with upstream (otherwise the next upstream release of
shadow would bring back old translations).

The work on this NMU will start today.