Re: a small problem with discover2

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 11:15:45PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Well, not so small. It doesn't work at all, and so d-i 2.6 installs
> basically don't work at all.

Ok, so I took a look at this problem, and the only thing I was able to
come up with is that discover2's dtd's aren't included in the udeb
because they are normally delivered by libdiscover2. However, when I
move /usr/share/discover away all together on my normally running
system, it has no problems scanning the bus, so I don't believe this is
the problem, although I can't be sure. I'll try and take another look
later, but if Jeff or someone else who knows discover2 better could take
a whack at this, it'd be much appreciated.

 - David Nusinow