ntfs resize

Is the ntfsresize utility part of the installer or is there some other
suggested way of resizing ntfs partitions?

I couldn't find a mention of anything to do this, so I used the
static binary which is floating around on the net to do my ntfs
resize and then the beta3 installer on x86 worked just fine.

Thanks,
Stuart Auchterlonie

--
"..Bad apples come from every family. One esteemed Texas family
 once had a highly volatile youngster who drank a lot, crashed

 - Andrew Sullivan, The Sunday Times, 16th Dec 2001