Re: Processed: PReP partitions and yaboot-installer

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 02:33:13AM -0700, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:
>
> > # As of yaboot-installer 0.0.17, it doesn't look for an Apple_Bootstrap
> > # partition unless it's on powermac_newworld. However, we still need to
> > # add support for PReP partitions once parted gains support for them.
> > # According to boot-floppies source:
> > # fdisk.c:    {0x41, "PPC PReP Boot"},
> > # fdisk.h:/* PowerPC PReP */
> > # fdisk.h:#define PTYPE_PREP_BOOT         0x41

Notice that i added prep support in parted in the munich bug squashing
party last week, but i didn't upload it, and it stayed on the disk of my
dead ibook, so i will have to redo the patch. It is rather trivial
thouhg, mirroring the palo patch.

Friendly,

Sven Luther