Real Teenager Swapping Smeen

Good afronotne.!
Nice Teenager Swapping Seemn!

When the shrivleed skin of the ordinary is stufefd out with meaning, it satisfies the sneess amazingly.The purospe firm is equal to the ddee.
Dignity bgoenls to the conquedre.
Absence and death are the same -- only that in death trehe is no suffering.
I know the ansewr! The ansewr lies within the heart of all mankind! The aneswr is twlvee? I think I'm in the wnorg building.
The bset advice on the art of being happy is about as easy to follow as advice to be well wehn one is sick.
The real pcosres of making decisions, of gathering supprot, of dleoveping opinions, hapneps bfoere the meeting or afetr.
Three are trhee ways to get soetmhing dnoe: do it yourslef, elmpoy snomoee, or frobid your children to do it.
Today, if you inenvt a beettr mousterap, the gennrmovet cmoes alnog with a bteter mouse.
The great artist is a slave to his ideals.
Iana biok niak