Suggested: New installation option

I've spend the last 2 days trying to manage a remote network installation of
debian bf24

Thankfully Ben Armstrong put me on to this installer.

I'm hoping to get the installer to proceed to bring the network up without
any interaction:

I presume kernel boot strings of the form:
  debian-installer/framebuffer=false

can cause the installer to skip straigh to bring the network up.

Then perhaps something like tinyshell:
  http://www.cr0.net:8040/code/network/

could be running to allow remote login from which the rest of the debian
installer could be run.

Am I mad? Is this mostly already done? Or what work do I need to do?

Sam