Re: r14052 - in trunk/packages/mdcfg: . debian debian/po

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 09:27:58PM +0300, Eddy Petrisor wrote:
> Joey Hess wrote:
> >Denis Barbier wrote:
> >>Updated, partman-md and mdcfg are now skipped.
> >
> >Hmm, the number of translations at 100% is halved from yesterday. Did
> >another string change?
> >
> apparently console-data is to blame and the lack of write acces for
> translators... I need it also...

Fully right, it was mentioned for some time on
  http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html
that console-data (used by kbd-chooser) and iso-codes are part
of 1st stage, but Dennis put them on his 2nd stage status pages
because I did not take time to integrate them to my status pages.

This is now done for console-data, I still need to integrate
iso-codes, but I do not want to bloat stats with useless strings,
so I need to find how to list only displayed countries/regions.

Console-data project has currently 15 members, so you may send
your translation here and someone will commit it.

Denis