Re: r14052 - in trunk/packages/mdcfg: . debian debian/po

* Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> [2004-04-20 22:09]:
> >    trunk/packages/mdcfg/debian/po/templates.pot
>
> It's excellent to see this, and partman-md go in. I suppose that for the
> purposes of the string freeze, these packages do not exist. Can the
> stats be updated to skip them for now?

I *guess* we could just temporarily remove po/templates.pot.

(Thanks for this work, Paul.  I will definitely give it a try and
report issues.  Oh, if you need someone to upload the package, just
mail this list.)
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com