I would love some help

Hello my name is Ricky Miller, and have girl friend that is of Basque decent. I thought that it would be very romantic to have a letter translated into her language.  Her father was born in the Basque country and she has visited there twice.  If you could help me out I would be very appreciated. My email address is ricky.dean.miller@us.army.mil The letter is at the bottom and thanks again!!

Dear Damasa,
    I was just sitting here and was thinking about you, and thinking of some thing nice to get you and figured that this would be original.  I miss you so much and think about you so much, about what in the future may come and the time that we have spent together thus far and the times to come.  I must be the one of the luckiest guys in the world to be able to say that I have some one like you.  You are dedicated to your teaching education I can only hope to be able to learn from you desire and motivation.  I cant wait to see you again and hope that it wont be to much longer. I love you very much and will talk you soon.
                                                Ricky Dean