Re: Should we update the organization map?

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> According to <URL:http://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en>, the
> debian-boot team consist of one person only:
>
>   Installation System Team -- <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>
>      member Tollef Fog Heen
>
> That is not entirely correct.  Should we update the organization map?
> I believe at least me and Joey Hess should be on the list.  And I am
> sure others as well, but I leave that to those replying to this email
> to remind us who you are.
>
> And Tollef haven't worked on d-i for a long time.  Perhaps he should
> be removed?

One easy (low maintenance) thing to do would be to link to
https://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=1382

It depends on what is the point of listing project members for d-i on
that page. For ftp-master, release management, and other relatively
closed groups where you might want to contact an individual random
member instead of the whole group, there is some value, I don't know if
there is for d-i.

--
see shy jo