Re: new discover-data seems to have problems with many network cards

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 23:29 +0200, Per Olofsson wrote:
> Okay, I understand. I usually install unstable, so that's my
> problem. But the person you're referring to is upgrading to
> discover2's discover-data, anyway, as you can tell from the version
> number.

Now I see. discover in testing depends on libdiscover1. libdiscover1
in testing in turn depends on discover-data. But discover-data in
testing is discover2's data. So that's what you get.

However, libdiscover1 in unstable does depend on discover1-data. But
it hasn't migrated to testing because it would make libdiscover-dev
uninstallable.

--
Pelle