Debian-installer beta3 may detect SATA ide controllers automatically?

Hi,

I'm testing the beta3 of debian installer. I'm using a MSI KT6 Delta basesd on VIAKT600 chipset with VIA VT8237 chipset for raid and SATA.
The debian installer don't detect any hdd, and the bios do it.
I need to put the module manually? How?

Thanks for your help

PS:I'm not in the list. CC to me too.Thanks.

--
"Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us.
In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom