Re: d-i oldworld mac: floppies fail on 4400/200 and 7200/75

Hello,

First of all, please excuse the long silence, I've been a bit short of
d-i time lately...

After a quick look, the boot floppies built by Sven don't get their
kernel arguments substituted correctly in the System file, leaving the
old stuff in place. The consequence is that devfs will probably not be
mounted, and that everyone gets video=ofonly, which make things fail if
you don't need it.

I just built boot.img from a fresh revision of the svn repository, and
everything is working well here. Sven, do you have build logs ? What do
they look like ?

Unfortunately I won't be available this week-end, but maybe Sven can
carry the oldworld box to Munich if some oldworld-related stuff is
planned. I'm not sure it's top-priority for the BSP, though.

--
Jeremie Koenig <sprite@sprite.fr.eu.org>