Re: d-i, FAI, quik-installer for oldworld, debconf4

Hi Colin,

> For what it's worth, if you have trouble, I think I can manage to put
> together an untested quik-installer based on my experience with
> yaboot-installer and on the existing code in boot-floppies, and punt it
> over to you for testing.

I would be glad to take your offer. How do you mean to punt it over to me ?
C/would you add just add some piecs of a quik-installer into svn ? I would
start the quik-installer with just something like
packages/arch/hppa/palo-installer/debian/isinstallable and add some shell
code to set open firmware...  While you're at it (and with your experience
from yaboot-installer ;-) could you also please integrate that in d-i, so it
get's executed on oldworld systems ? As I sad, I would be glad to test your
code and develop it further.

regards,
	Holger