Re: partman-newworld override disparity

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 10:38, Colin Watson wrote:
> Please elevate partman-newworld to standard. The installer should try to
> load it by default on powerpc now that Anton's looked over it for
> sanity.
> (partman-newworld takes care not to be installed on powerpc machines
> where it isn't applicable.)

dsilvers@newraff:~$ alicia partman-newworld
partman-newworld is in section 'debian-installer' at priority 'optional'
dsilvers@newraff:~$ alicia partman-newworld standard
I: Will change priority from optional to standard
Continue (y/N)? y
Done
dsilvers@newraff:~$ alicia partman-newworld
partman-newworld is in section 'debian-installer' at priority 'standard'
dsilvers@newraff:~$

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited