Re: [l10n] New partman strings in Debian Installer

Quoting Stefano Canepa (sc@linux.it):

> > Joey, or others native speakers, could you please review these as soon
> > as possible, for giving translators some time to go back to 100%?
>
> I'll start to translate ASAP but I prefer to do the work once starting
> from good english. :)

The strigns have now been reviewed by Joshua Kwan and a little bit by
myself (mostly for style consistency). I think you can now start
working on all partman-* packages.

There will be maybe a few string changes again until the official
string freeze but most likely for adding strings rather than changing
the current ones.