Re: 3rd-stage status

re,

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 03:54:45PM +0200, Nikolai Prokoschenko wrote:
> It says: Missing files: aptitude/po/ru.po 648u . At the same time it also
> says: Global statistics: 1039t85f463u (46%), which can't be right, as 648u
> is much bigger that 463u.

In this case, all ru.po (listed in "Outdated") have 463 strings
untranslated. The files (and strings) listed in "Missing files:" are not
counted.

> There is also one typo at the translation-status page: discover1 is
> available through CVS, not only from unstable.

This was no typo. The stats really took discover1 from unstable (as
listed in packages-list). Christian Perrier and I moved discover1 from
stage to stage and because of the different discovers somehow I forgot
the CVS... 3rd-stage uses CVS from now on. (except dictionaries-common,
which is still from unstable)

thanks.
Dennis