Re: Template strings of partman need maintainer :-)

Quoting Anton Zinoviev (anton@lml.bas.bg):
> Well the subject says it. :-)
>
> I'd prefer if someone with better English knowledge than me resolves
> the problems in the templates of partman.  Probably Joey of Christian?

Then probably Joey. My English is sometimes awkward..:-)

But others may have a look there too, such as Steve Langasek,
Nathanael Merode, Joshua Kwan, Colin Watson and so on...

We still have a lot of English native speakers in d-i...though we
currently make our best to have them be the minority..:-)