Re: Need help for SVN pseudo-URLs

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Folks, I'm in the process of adding some SVN and CVS tricks into the
> translators documentation.
>
> However, for that I need help with SVN pseudo-URLs
>
> What is the URL you have to use whan you want to specify the user
> login needed for accessing the SVN server
>
> svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk debian-installer
>
> works if I'm "bubulle" on my side and "bubulle" on the other
> side....or if I use a ~/.ssh/config file.
>
> I guess there's a way to directly indicate which user name you want to
> use (something like "user@....").
>
> Please answer to the ML so that others will see the question was
> answered....:-)

You can put user@ before the hostname. Alternatively, you can confgigure
a default user to use when connecting to that host in ~/.ssh/config.
It's also possible to do it in ~/.subversion/config by configuring the
tunnel agent command to use ssh -l, but that is probably not the best
way.

--
see shy jo