debian-installer: sarge - netboot - sparc64 Problems

hi folks,

first of all i would like to say that the new installer really looks nice :)

i am trying to get sarge installed on sparc64 (e250,e450) via netboot.
i used this d-i image:

 http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/d-i/sparc/daily/sparc64/netboot/boot.img

the first thing i was missing was ping when trying to guess which nic interface
is connected to what subnet. no problem with one nic and the box under your
table. big problem with 9 nics, und "just" console connection :)

i had some problems with partitioning (didnt manage to get rid of some
faulty sundisklabels with parted and whatever runs on [partition disk].

its also really confusing to have the items [partition disk] and
[partition a harddrive] ;) fdisk is in my opinion The tool for fast,
destructive disklabel/partition deleting and creation.
i miss this one.

dd and /dev/zero helped me with the disklabel problem.

next step i thought. hey, its capable of lvm at install :) fine, lets do it.

unortunatly there seems to be everything but the lvm modules themselfes.
also i couldnt figure out under which menupoint aditional moduleloading is
available. i thought i could find it  at [download installer comp] or [load
installer comp]. but had no luck, just ppp and some other stuff.

thats it for now
 bye folks