Sugested string change in s390/netdevice

Hello Bastian,

I am Eddy Petrisor, translator for Romaian language.

I have come across the following string in s390/netdevice:

[...] This parameter is required
for cards with microcode level 2.10 or later or when you want to share a
card.

I asked on irc (i'm a newbie with svn and the d-i tree) and (as the
changelog sugests) you are the person to talk to.

I feel that the string above would sound a lot better if is refrased
like :

This parameter is required when you want to share a
card or for cards with microcode level 2.10 or later.

What bothers me is the "or or" sequence...Moreover, if left on the
current form, the Romaian translation sounds bad, also, while the
inversed version doesn't.

I know we are in a string freeze, but can you change this?

Eddy