Re: [l10n]; change to console-data po files

Alastair,

* Alastair McKinstry [2004-04-04 21:50:28+0100]
> I have made one addition to the console-data keymaps, which results in a
> string addition:
>
> msgid "trfu"
>
> This is 'translated' in English as
> msgstr "Turkish (F layout)".
>
> Can translators please check out their translations and unfuzzy the
> translation, or if they wish, just send me the translation to commit?

Thank you very much for your kind interest and efforts.  I'm just about
to work on a patch, but now you've done the job.  I'm sure that a number
of Turkish users having accustomed with that layout will appreciate your
job, because Turkish F keymap is the natural choice for them and it is
the best alternative which reflects the Turkish character frequency
(though I myself am a Q layout user).  Thanks again.

Regards,

--
roktas