Re: Re: Must debian-installer use iso-codes package when choosing country?

Quoting Carlos Z.F. Liu (carlos_liu@yahoo.com):

> Unfortunately, even you choose Traditional Chinese in languagechooser,
> you will still get english country/area names in the next screen. You
> can see translated names in full country list only. It's an old bug
> since countrychooser was change to current style.

Hmmm, yes, that is indeed right. We never found a way to solve this as
the short list is built on the fly.

But, there is AFAIK no bug report about this.....or if there is one,
it is not assigned to countrychooser.

Someone should report one, just for the record.