Sr, Best prices for medication.

Buenos tardes!
The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a life time.

Sr, searching for a place to buy medication?

Getting older is like riding a bicycle, if you don't keep peddling, you'll fall.
Can anything be so elegant as to have few wants, and to serve them one's self?
In the city a funeral is just an interruption of traffic in the country it is a form of popular entertainment.

We ship worldwide
When we direct our thoughts properly, we can control our emotions...

Go here and get it
You are totally anonymous!

The dice of Zeus always fall luckily.
The art of conversation consist as much in listening politely, as in talking agreeably.