Re: [l10n] Updated iso-codes 3166 and 639 lists

Quoting Frans Pop (aragorn@tiscali.nl):

> Here is an updated Dutch translation based on the iso_3166_nl.po file in CVS.
> For the most part I have kept to the names used on the Dutch Foreign Ministry
> website's listing for embassies.
>
> Could you let me know when there are any changes?

I suggest you subscribe to iso-codes PTS:

    echo "subscribe iso-codes aragorn@tiscali.nl" | mail pts@qa.debian.org

You will see all iso-codes bug reports...most of them being changes to
lists....

Thanks for your work which will be commited ASAP (for those who
didn't follow, I make my possible to assist Alastair in this).

Also, thanks for taking care of using the most official translations
possible. This is really important as the Taiwan issue shows.