stuffit WAS: Debian-installer, older hardware, boot loaders, ...

Hi,

I noticed the oldworld mac discussion on DWN, and thought that you
all might be interested to know that one of the compression methods for
stuffit has been reverse engineered and documented. You might find that
the author has source code for creating these kind of files, but that is
just a guess. I don't really get why a sit compressor is needed, but this
could be the path to one.

http://www.speakeasy.net/~russotto/arseniccomp.html

I hope this makes it thru, since I'm not subscribed.

--
Bye,
Pabs