Re: [l10n] Updated iso-codes 3166 and 639 lists

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 03:09:51PM +0100, Alastair McKinstry wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Alastair,

> I have updated the iso-codes 639 language lists to include all new
> entries added in the last year; and the ISO-3166 country list to use the
> official ISO-3166 short names.
>
> This means there is some changes that need translating; could
> translators please look at the alioth CVS repository:
>
> https://alioth.debian.org/scm/controller.php?group_id=1438
>
> Any translator who wants CVS access please contact me.

I'm translating everything which is d-i related to Brazilian Portuguese
(pt_BR). Could you please add me to the project ? My Alioth username is
"andrelop".

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||