Re: Basque translation

Hi pi, i'm translating the Debian Sarge Installer too,
but in my case the language is Galician.  If you have
any trouble i will try to answer you as soon as i can.
 I'm busy today and possibly tomorrow, but later i
will try to translate many first stage files.  Bye.

http://www.trasno.net -- Proxecto de traducción de
linux ó galego