Re: Debian-installer, older hardware, boot loaders, miboot & amiboot & ..

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 12:08:20PM +0200, Jeremie Koenig wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 09:16:14AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > => would mean contrib probably, but debian-installer is in main.
>
> The plan was to request a sarge-ignore tag on the "d-i build-depends on
> miboot, which is in contrib", and try to find a better solution for next
> releases.

I'm not sure that that will help you at all. Even if we artificially
ignore the bug, it means that the powerpc autobuilder can't autobuild
the debian-installer package, which is Bad. I'm not convinced that this
would be a valid candidate for sarge-ignore.