errata

Here's the current set of beta 3 errata. Please help fill me in on the
status of fixes for these.

    *  cdrom not added to fstab.

I think I have this fixed in partman in unstable.

    * powerpc is not included in this beta.

Looks like powerpc is on track, even the oldworld stuff is getting
some attention, though whether it will make the update is unknown.

    * alpha cannot install from SCSI cdrom.

Status?

    * ia64 netboot installs broken.

Not sure if it actually is broken. Status?

    * ia64 USB keyboard unsupported.

Needed kernel and image work, apparently done, but I never got a
"yes, it works now". Does it?

    * sparc CDs may not work.

Still seem to be broken?

    * Arabic and Hebrew display problems.