arabic translator

Dear Sir or Madam,
It is an  honor to contact you
I will be glad to offer my services to your Company
I am  ready to  send my full resume
I am on call to translate any sum-sort of papers
from Arabic language to English Chinese-French-German-Italain-Hebrew-Russian-Spanish & vice versa from English to Arabic- Chinese-French-German-Italain-Hebrew-Russian-Spanish & vice versa

As you can see I am an unofficial agency
Hiring professional translators of almost all languages (Native speakers)
? All major languages
? All subjects
? Notarized translations
? Webpage translations to all languages
? large project capability
? All documents are treated with strict confidence
? Any requested turnaround time Versa
So I am under your service at any time

Areas of Specialty

?  Insurance   ?  Health Care
?  Technical Services   ?  Public relations
?  Legal Services   ?  Financial Services
?  Advertising   ?  Business
?  Marketing   ?  Telecommunications
?  Banking   ?  Market research
?  Rehabilitation   ?  Occupational
?  Vocational   ?  Mediations
?  Public works   ?  Environment
?  Immigration   ?  International trade
?  Tourism   ?  Education
?  Government   ?  Science
?  Information Systems   ?  Court
?  journalism ?  Social Science
I have experience for more than 7 years in translating almost all fields

Also I have a certificate from the ATN (Arab translator's network)

And I am a member in the WATA (worldwide Arab translators association)
And the Egyptian translators association
And the PTSGI TRanslation agency of Taiwan
I am ready to work at once
My MObile number :- 20122269668
I am accurate and fast
Hope to hear from you ASAP