Unhappy customer

I just snapped your debian Cd in two. Normally, i don't do such a thing, but i felt it necessary since i have already waisted so much time just "trying" to install your program. I bought it on eBay for kicks and thought i'd play with it to see what it's about. It never let me in after i installed it, more than 3 times. the login failed to recognize, period. The i went to put red hat back on and it failed to let me install that. yor program tookover my disk to the point of not allowing an other OS install. I had to do a complete secure erase in order to put red hat back on. But for kicks again later on, i decided to try your product again and see where "I" went wrong. i got to sign in this time, but then got left out in the cold because it would not allow me in because of an email address that kept comming up. I never got to see your program on screen or what's inside at all.

What is up with that? how hard is it people to make a simple disk to work? Why don';t you guys take some good advise, if your going to sell a PC OS, then do it and let the user make adjustments after it is installed and not befroe or along the way, Each tiem took me over an hour, but, i ended up spending 3-4 most of the time,a dn one time all night long and failed. What is up with that? Can't you write a progam that's simple? And, if i needed a server, i would buy a server package and leave the OS stuff alone.

So, i snapped your CD, not because you may consider it a good thing, but because my man hours are worth a lot more to me than to try and figure out where someone else has gone wrong in making a Product for sale that doesn't work. After all, if your product worked, it would be up and running on my PC, and it's not. So, the only way for me to stop waisting my time was to trash the CD so it is out of sight and soon to be out of mind because i have a habbit of not giving up, breaking it insures i willnot be waisting time again witgh it and for sure not ordering one to see if it was "me" that went wrong. MOney spent is money spent, but time is far more valuable thatn money ever was, and i don't need to spend any time on a product from the dark ages. I regret that some people still make products that are in the dark ages and think it's a good thing. Model A's were good, for the time. Why drive a Model A now when you can drive a Honda, for kicks, that all. See what i mean. But even my kicks have a limit. Your product is junk.

Thougt you should know.