[i18n] String Changes in iso-codes

Hi,

I have just uploaded a new release of iso-codes, 0.28. This includes the
iso-3166-udeb used by d-i, and this has 2 changes that need translating
for d-i.

They are:

"Taiwan, Province of China" for TW
and
"United Kingdom" for GB.

Can translators please translate these files?

iso-codes is now present on alioth, and for any translator who wants
commit rights, please email me with your alioth (debian) username.

--
Slán agus Beannacht,
Alastair

Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@debian.org>
GPG Key fingerprint (New) = CD45 260A 4546 C3C0 F595  F0F6 4132 BF90 2A38 5C57
He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine