Re: [IMPORTANT] Moving to Subversion, take 2

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 01:08:40AM -0800, Joshua Kwan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I realized it would be a bit rash to switch over right away, so I've
> snapshotted a local copy of CVS as it stands and I will come up with a way
> to keep both Subversion and CVS in sync for a week. So you may commit to
> both CVS and Subversion.

CVS and SVN $Id$ keywords are different in doc/manual/en/* files, how
will you handle them?
Anyway having 2 writeable repositories look like a very bad idea,
you should IMHO disable CVS write access, but please keep read access
(no need to sync it with SVN) for a while so that translators can update
their translated installation manuals.

Denis