Re: [IMPORTANT] we have _MOVED_ to Subversion

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 12:07:28AM -0800, Joshua Kwan wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:46:02 -0500, Dan Weber wrote:
>
> > Get it over with now.  Switch tomorrow!
> >
> > -- Dan Weber <dan@mirrorlynx.com>
>
> I guess that's a good point. I just slapped a read/write lock on the
> repository, so no touchy and no commity. But it is completely synced with
> the new subversion repository.
>
> The new svn repository can be checked out by
>
> svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk
>
> We will set up a tags mechanism later, Joey had some ideas but he's asleep
> now. Sit tight! Everyone can currently commit, though, so feel free to
> update translations and whatnot :)

We need $Id$ keywords when translating the installation manual.  I failed
running the command send to
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2004/debian-boot-200402/msg01460.html
Can someone familiar with subversion please set this keyword for all
files under doc/manual/en and doc/manual/install.en.xml?

Denis