Changing the wording of countrychooser main question

I'm considering changing the wording of the main countrychooser
question.

Currently, this is, very simply:

"Choose a country:"

Indeed, several entries in the list (taken from ISO-3166) are not
countries, strictly speaking.

The most important example seems to be "Taiwan" which is, BOTH for the
"People Republic of China" (usually called "China", member of UN) and
the "Republic of China" (usually calle "Taiwan", non UN member) *only*
"Taiwan, Province of China".

Other examples of such "non countries" are Greenland, Puerto Rico, New
Caledonia, French Guyane and so on...

FOr this reason and both for being more precise and avoid hurting some
political sensitiities, I hereby propose the following:

"Choose a country, territory or area:"

which is indeed the exact definition of what's in ISO-3166 which was
chosen as a basis for the list we use.

Without strong objection until tomorrow, I will make this change.