d-i Boot Logo Gallery

The "B" one from
Alessandro Polverini and Andrea Mottola
looks better.

Why does it look better - here is the reasoning.

MS copies almost everything in their core os from
unix/linux.

They are very good at graphics and presenation.

Linux community can atleast get/learn better
visualization from them.

The "B" one from
Alessandro Polverini and Andrea Mottola
looks better and quite similar to their concept..

Kaushal

=====
I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I am perfect.
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.