Intel Hance Rapid SATA-RAID

Hi,

I bought the Supermicro P4SCi mainbord which comes with an Intel Hance Rapid SATA-RAID controller ( actually I think it's an Adaptec 1230 XA - according to the software that controlles the raid )

The raid array 1 has been made succesfuly and set bootable. But Debian doesn't see it during the install. ( Woody or Sarge's installer beta 3 )

Was wondering is there is a driver for it because the driver disc from the mainbord manufacturer contains drivers for it for Redhat9 and Suse. Both are rpm's.

thx in advance and if you need additional info do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerly,

Leclercq Dominiek