Re: slashdotted

I installed debian on a friend's machine using a daily build the other
day and one thing that he noticed was that on a couple of screens there
were two options to move forward with the install which lead to a bit of
confusion.  Using this dialog for example:

http://www.thiesen.org/d-i/partition-3.png

which option do you choose "Finish partitioning and write change to
disk" or "<Continue>"

I didn't have an answer as to why there were both.... so I am asking you
guys why are there two options?  Could the <Continue> option be disabled
until you've finished this step or renamed to something more a little
more descriptive?

just my two $0.02.  Keep up the great work guys! Especially to Joey
Hess!  Every release of this installer is getting better and better!

--
Kyle Girard <coach@klocwork.com>
Klocwork