Re: non-i386 packages with updated tranlations that need uploads

On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 12:24:13PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> The following packages for arches other than i386 include updated
> translations in CVS. These need to be uploaded to the ftp archive within
> the next 26 hours if the translations are to make the next release:
>
> partman-palo
> aboot-installer
> yaboot-installer
> palo-installer
> elilo-installer
> arcboot-installer
> s390-dasd
> s390-netdevice

I have no news from Bastian about the changes in the cdebconf text frontend.
The new interface looks IMO much better, I was able to finish the 1st stage
without any problem, except for language selection (because there is
a long list of long lines).
Apart from translation fixes, the only changes are in
src/modules/frontend/text/text.c (as shown by "cvs diff -r version_0_57"),
so the newt frontend has not been changed at all, and uploading a new
version should be safe.

Denis